The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. She is truly a gem. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. 803-866-1972 ... more >