She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. The pics on the website are very accurate. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. 757-926-0177 ... more >