To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. 732-378-3195 ... more >