She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. 832-947-7458 ... more >