For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. 785-379-7346 ... more >