Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! All in all, highly recommended. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. I will definitely repeat. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. 716-486-0001 ... more >