I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I had great experience with her. 678-499-9842 ... more >