Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! We were giggling all the way. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. 414-933-6862 ... more >