Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. Who am I to argue. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! I took the hour and was glad that I did. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. 203-285-0650 ... more >