Location was a nice room close to where I work. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. 314-499-1590 ... more >