When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. Just saw her a few days ago. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. 267-557-7956 ... more >