What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. Truly outstanding and memorable. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. She is out-going and talkative. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. 504-290-4016 ... more >