I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Well sign me up for her fan club! She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. 484-407-4980 ... more >