I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers aren’t getting more notice. 209-251-6424 ... more >