I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. 973-869-2462 ... more >