Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. 886-008-4016 ... more >