Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. Service: Very good...lots of energy. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. 702-814-0918 ... more >