She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. The pics on the website are very accurate. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. 705-823-9157 ... more >