I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. 257-900-9974 ... more >