She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. 235-558-5416 ... more >