The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. 989-370-8703 ... more >