CLICK HERE NOW BABY!

Thread: newbie from san diego

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default newbie from san diego

hello wife and I are new to this forum

welcome to the boards.
    enjoy your stay and post pics of your wife

Welcome I'm new here as well! I'm in San Diego as well what were you and the wife interested in doing?

Default San Diego

Welcome! I am local to the San Diego area

Welcome, I'm new here as well!

I'm new to this site too. Any advice?

Default New too!

New from San Diego as well. Anyone have any recommendations on a San Diego girl or Orlando Girl?

Default STAY AWAY FROM BAILEYSDMARIE & Madison in North County

This is serious information. When whores use multiple names its a red flag that they have much to hide. Its evidence that they are rip offs, which could mean any number of hustle s but never signifies a good time. Posting fake pictures, lying about her age ( all over25 do)... reality be leery of the 40s ... that's a lot of filth up in there before you and experience at that point isn't a good thing. I learned the hard way with an old hag who calls herself Madison or Bailey Sd Marie. Usually she says she's 38 or 42, but Im guessing 55 and still rode hard and put away stinking wet. She tried to pull game with a lurkingblack gang member type. Shes not like her photos and when I declined she turned into a raging bitch. Her body is like a 60 yr old hanging skin and the worst fake tits ever, the ripples of the bag are visible. Her skin is grey and ashy. Her face is deformed. I still have nightmares about her black eyes. Worst of all.

Default madison aka baileymarie

got to agree with your assessment of her. been around the North County area for years. sometimes with a 'cub'-- younger girl she likes to promote or attempt doubles with. she's a cr_ck user and her skin/eyes/teeth/body shows years of abuse. always uses 50$ motels off the 78 area. i'd guess 50 years old.

Another thought, however, my preferences run toward MATURE WOMEN. i wish to spend my time and $ on older ladies. Those that are secure in their lives don't need to lie about their ages.

Default Newbie here

New to the forum....good advice on the previous 2 posts..also got a LOL.

Default Tanya

Hey I'm new on the board, I saw a couple of ads for Tanya here in SD, but there seems to be about 3 or 4 Tanya's doing body rubs