I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! 986-451-2135 ... more >