She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one Ė nothing but OMG went through my head. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. 989-789-7988 ... more >