I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... Personality is really friendly and chatty. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. 989-787-2742 ... more >