She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. 989-375-9708 ... more >