CLICK HERE NOW BABY!

Thread: MeetWithNicole.com / glasscams.com Scam

Default MeetWithNicole.com / glasscams.com Scam

I almost fell for this scam...

Well this is how it works,I would love to meet, Incalls or outcalls, but I don't meet anyone who doesn't get a cam show first which is only $25.You can use a cc,debit or prepaid gift card.It works on all smartphones, Cell phones, iPhones or PC'S,so lets get started.
    My pics(read my comments)

Here are my real pictures

facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1382384815308848.1073741826.100006120284256 &type=1&l=e60d193024

If you are seriously interested in meeting, the deal is a cam show with me,And then you come over when you are available or I come to you.I don't accept money up front or gifts.. only the cam show.. then we proceed to meeting. I have to make sure that this is for real because I don't want to take any risks inviting someone into my cousin house unless it's for all the right reasons. So i have to make sure you are serious about meeting and because I had bad experiences in the past. Usually my cam show offer weeds out the ones who are serious from those who are playing games. I am only doing this until The end of next week because my cousin is expected back from a business trip. So I am basically house sitting for her.

Step 1.
    MeetWithNicole.com (redirects to glasscams.com)
    , go there sweetie. Click "Join Now" at the top of the page,setup a free screen name and click "Join for Free"
    takes 1min, very quick and easy setup a free screen name babe,I will show u how to cancel right after if u want to,either over the phone or when we meet sweetie
    you won't regret doing this when I'm sucking your cock

Step 2.Go to your Email account to activate,Now Add funds you can add any amount you want,the cheapest is 25 credits

Step 3.
    I'll then send you a link to my private one-on-one session and my home phone number. The whole live session can be recorded I'll give you my address over the phone and we can set up a time to meet.

Important. NO OTHER MONEY OR SURPRISES WILL HAPPEN. JUST THE CAM SHOW !!!, THEN WE MEET AT MY PLACE. IF YOU NEED ME TO DRIVE TO YOU OR MEET SOMEWHERE I CAN DO THAT TOO.

ripoff bitch

more pictures of this (fake) cam site

ripoff bitch