She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. 987-146-4277 ... more >