She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. 986-451-7496 ... more >