She has a great ass! Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. Who am I to argue. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. 980-276-6108 ... more >