Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. 970-316-2324 ... more >