She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. All in all, highly recommended. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. The pics on the website are very accurate. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. 988-341-3126 ... more >