Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. Hot body, service was good. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. Truly outstanding and memorable. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). 989-402-2012 ... more >