I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. 987-104-2501 ... more >