Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. This was my first time with her and not my last. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. Booking was just as painless as the last time. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. 989-893-2213 ... more >