Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. The view from behind is simply outlandish! Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. The view from behind is simply outlandish! I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She was quite into the session. 984-522-7184 ... more >