What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. 717-916-5600 ... more >