Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. 787-845-5554 ... more >