It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. 989-878-7676 ... more >