She is out-going and talkative. Who am I to argue. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. Well sign me up for her fan club! For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. 773-644-9271 ... more >