She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy SP uniform I was like damn I've scored. I've been wanting to hook up with her for a while. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. 410-205-9271 ... more >