I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short hobby experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. She has an ass to die for. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. 989-984-8984 ... more >