Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on her bed, not a table. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Booking was just as painless as the last time. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just exploring with no holds barred. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. 347-339-9271 ... more >