She was dressed tastefully and high class. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect hygiene. If every SP I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying drainage which I haven't experienced in a while. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! 980-635-9271 ... more >