When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. 989-899-8989 ... more >