Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. I have seen quite a few SPs in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started hobbying. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. She is very friendly and talkative. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the physical part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. 925-384-8984 ... more >