I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! Iíve had magical experiences with SPís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. She was dressed tastefully and high class. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. 989-997-1096 ... more >