Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some fun. I would like to share some quick feedback on this SP, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. I have seen quite a few SPs in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started hobbying. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among hobbyists and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the SP world. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. 647-649-5554 ... more >