What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. She is one of the nicest SPs I've met, she is just a darling. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. Her pictures are accurate. 798-096-9271 ... more >