I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with an SP. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. The demand for her must be through the roof. It was completely mind blowing! 489-611-1096 ... more >